CCELL® UNO POD VAPORIZER
Download a detailed list of Uno Technical Specifications by completing the information below.
Elegant, discrete, and ultra-portable. Technology trusted industry-wide in a pod design. Uno provides optimal vapor production, consistency, and flavor. Precise, on-demand vapor anywhere and anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Uno Pod Cartridge has exclusive compatibility with the Uno Power Supply.
The light center of the Uno device indicates the status and battery life of the device.
- Uno uses a breath-activated, subtle LED light to indicate the device is in use.
- When the battery is low, the LED light will flash 10 times.
- When the battery begins to charge, the LED lights up and remains lit. When the battery reaches a full charge, the LED light will flash 20 times and then turn off.
- Cotton swab
- Small amount of alcohol
- A careful hand
- Dip cotton swab in alcohol
- Remove the Cartridge from the Power Supply.
- Clean the contact points on the top of the device and the bottom of the cartridge. This will remove any oil or debris that may affect the contact points.
- Avoid dropping the device.
- Avoid exposure to moisture.
- Do not attempt to repair or modify the device.
It depends. Many variables affect how many puffs an individual cartridge can provide. Factors include the duration of inhalation and the type of plant-derived extract.
It depends on how long and how often the device is in use. A premium 350mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery powers the Uno. On average, the power supply provides enough energy to vaporize a half gram cartridge on a full charge cycle.
The typical estimated life of a Li-ion battery is about 300-500 full charge cycles. After 300 full cycles, a typical Li-ion battery will lose 20% of its capacity. It will continue to supply the same power but will not last as long between charges.
- Insert micro-USB connector into the charging port at the bottom of the device. To begin charging your Uno, insert the USB connector into an active USB port or adapter.
- When the battery reaches a full charge, the light on the device will flash 20 times and then turn off.
- If the device connects to an active USB port and the light is not illuminated, it has reached a full charge.
- Charge your device after use to ensure the best experience.
- Connect device to an active USB port to make sure the battery is charged.
- Re-add cartridge to ensure positive connection.
- Remove cartridge if installed, then use a cotton swab dipped in a small amount of rubbing alcohol to clean the contact points on the bottom of the cartridge and the top of the device.
- Make sure contact points are dry before re-adding cartridge.
If your product is within the warranty period and is not working properly, return the device, with the receipt, to the retailer where you purchased it.
All Jupiter Research vaporizers shut off after 10 seconds of inhalation.
Contact Our Team
Please fill out the form below to receive pricing and begin an order. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note: We sell our products in wholesale quantities only to verifiable growers, extractors, and retailers.