Advanced safety feature secures and seals the cartridge reservoir during filling and use.
Ensures the magnetic connection between the Liquid9 Cartridge and Power Supply.
A premium portable vaping experience encased in a precision-machined, nine-sided nonagon body.
A fusion of cutting-edge design and innovation. An elegant power supply manufactured with Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining. A magnetic cartridge with advanced safety features. All in a patented design with advanced materials and electronic components.
Frequently Asked Questions
Liquid9 uses breath-actuated haptic feedback to indicate the device is in use. The vibration indicator is felt as soon as inhalation starts. The following additional pulses help to indicate the status of the battery, and the need to recharge:
- One pulse = 30% battery capacity remaining
- Two pulses = 10% battery capacity remaining
- Halo flashes five times = battery expired
- Cotton swab
- Small amount of alcohol
- A careful hand
- Dip cotton swab in alcohol
- If installed, remove the Cartridge from the Power Supply.
- Clean the contact points on the top of the battery and the bottom of the cartridge. This will remove any oil or debris that may affect the contact points.
- Avoid dropping the device.
- Avoid exposure to moisture.
- Do not attempt to repair or modify the device.
If no draw-activation occurs, try the following:
- Make sure Power Supply is charged.
- Rotate mouthpiece to ensure positive connection between the Cartridge and Power Supply.
- If installed, separate the Cartridge from the Power Supply, then clean the contact points on the top of the battery and the bottom of the cartridge with a cotton swab dipped in a small amount of rubbing alcohol.
If your product is within the warranty period and is not working properly, return the device, with the receipt, to the retailer where you purchased it.
Battery life depends on how long and how often the device is in use. A premium 320mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery powers the Liquid9. The power supply provides enough energy to vaporize a half gram cartridge on a full charge cycle. A typical Li-ion battery will lose 20% of its capacity after 300 full cycles. It will continue to supply the same power but will not last as long between charges.
It depends. Many variables affect how many puffs an individual cartridge can provide. Factors include the duration of inhalation and the type of plant derived extract.
All Jupiter Research vaporizer devices shut off after 10 seconds of inhalation.