Exquisite craftsmanship infused with cutting-edge CCELL® technology.
Revolutionary ceramic heating elements available in two capacities, 0.5mL, and 1.0 mL.
Exceptional housing materials add a sheen of metallic glow to any custom color body.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Luster Pod Cartridge has exclusive compatibility with the Luster Power Supply.
Luster uses a breath-activated, subtle LED light to indicate the device is in use.
For the best Luster performance, prevent residue by keeping the contact pins inside of the device and on the bottom of the pod clean and dry.
- Cotton swab
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Remove the Pod from the Power Supply.
- Dip cotton swab in alcohol.
- Use cotton swab to clean the contact points on the inside of the device and the bottom of the pod.
- Avoid dropping the device.
- Avoid exposure to moisture.
- Do not attempt to repair or modify the device.
- Insert micro-USB connector into the charging port at the bottom of the device. To begin charging your Luster, insert the USB connector into an active USB port or adapter.
- If the device connects to an active USB port and the light is not illuminated, it has reached a full charge.
- Charge your device often to ensure the best performance.
It depends. Many variables affect how many puffs an individual cartridge can provide. Factors include the duration of inhalation and the type of plant-derived extract.
It depends on how long and how often the device is in use. A premium 350mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery powers the Luster. On average, the power supply provides enough energy to vaporize a half gram (0.5mL) cartridge on a full charge cycle.
The typical estimated life of a Li-ion battery is about 300-500 full charge cycles. After 300 full cycles, a typical Li-ion battery will lose 20% of its capacity. It will continue to supply the same power but will not last as long between charges.
- Connect the Power Supply to an active USB port to make sure the device is charged.
- Re-add Pod to ensure a positive connection.
- Remove pod cartridge if installed, then use a cotton swab dipped in a small amount of rubbing alcohol to clean the contact points on the bottom of the pod and the inside of the device.
- Make sure contact points are dry before re-adding cartridge.
If your product is within the warranty period and is not working properly, return the device, with the receipt, to the retailer where you purchased it.
All Jupiter Research vaporizers shut off after 10 seconds of inhalation.
Contact Our Team
Please fill out the form below to receive pricing and begin an order. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note: We sell our products in wholesale quantities only to verifiable businesses.