Uno Pod Platform
USB to Micro USB Cable
Uno Power Supply
USB to Micro USB Cable
Uno Power Supply
Installing the CartridgeInsert the Pod by dropping the magnetic base into the Power Supply until it clicks into place. Uno features a secure magnetic connection that makes switching between pods simple and discreet.
To avoid residue buildup, remove the Pod from the Power Supply when not in use.
Activating VaporizerInhale on the pod mouthpiece to activate the Power Supply. The LED on the Power Supply will illuminate to indicate activation. Each activation can last up to 10 seconds.
Charging Power SupplyInsert the included Micro USB to the bottom of the Uno Power Supply, then connect the USB to a power adapter or active USB port (not included). For the best performance, charge the Power Supply often after use. While the Power Supply is charging, the small LED on the device will light up and remain lit. Once the device reaches a full charge, the LED will turn off. If the device is plugged into an active USB port or wall adapter and the light is not lit, it has a full charge.
Depleting CartridgePod is empty when vapor is no longer produced after activation. Due to headspace, the pod may still produce vapor after the reservoir appears empty because of out of view oil absorbed in the atomizer. Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions
The Uno Pod Cartridge has exclusive compatibility with the Uno Power Supply.
The light center of the Uno device indicates the status and battery life of the device.
- Uno uses a breath-activated, subtle LED light to indicate the device is in use.
- When the battery is low, the LED light will flash 10 times.
- When the battery begins to charge, the LED lights up and remains lit. When the battery reaches a full charge, the LED light will flash 20 times and then turn off.
- Cotton swab
- Small amount of alcohol
- A careful hand
- Dip cotton swab in alcohol
- Remove the Cartridge from the Power Supply.
- Clean the contact points on the top of the device and the bottom of the cartridge. This will remove any oil or debris that may affect the contact points.
- Avoid dropping the device.
- Avoid exposure to moisture.
- Do not attempt to repair or modify the device.
It depends. Many variables affect how many puffs an individual cartridge can provide. Factors include the duration of inhalation and the type of plant-derived extract.
It depends on how long and how often the device is in use. A premium 350mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery powers the Uno. On average, the power supply provides enough energy to vaporize a half gram cartridge on a full charge cycle.
The typical estimated life of a Li-ion battery is about 300-500 full charge cycles. After 300 full cycles, a typical Li-ion battery will lose 20% of its capacity. It will continue to supply the same power but will not last as long between charges.
- Insert micro-USB connector into the charging port at the bottom of the device. To begin charging your Uno, insert the USB connector into an active USB port or adapter.
- When the battery reaches a full charge, the light on the device will flash 20 times and then turn off.
- If the device connects to an active USB port and the light is not illuminated, it has reached a full charge.
- Charge your device after use to ensure the best experience.
- Connect device to an active USB port to make sure the battery is charged.
- Re-add cartridge to ensure positive connection.
- Remove cartridge if installed, then use a cotton swab dipped in a small amount of rubbing alcohol to clean the contact points on the bottom of the cartridge and the top of the device.
- Make sure contact points are dry before re-adding cartridge.
If your product is within the warranty period and is not working properly, return the device, with the receipt, to the retailer where you purchased it.
All Jupiter Research vaporizers shut off after 10 seconds of inhalation.