Revolutionary ceramic heating elements available in 0.5mL and 1.0mL reservoir volumes.
Exceptional housing materials allow screen printing, laser etching, and color customizations.
Quality craftsmanship encased in aluminum alloy housing and infused with cutting-edge CCELL® technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
For the best Vola performance, prevent condensation by keeping the contact pins inside the device and on the bottom of the pod clean and dry.
- Remove the Pod from the Power Supply.
- Use a cotton swab dampened with isopropyl alcohol to clean the contact points.
- Allow contact pins to dry thoroughly before use.
- Avoid dropping the device.
- Avoid exposure to moisture.
- Do not attempt to repair or modify the device.
Charge your device often to ensure the best performance.
- Insert micro-USB connector into the port at the bottom of the device.
- To begin charging, insert the USB adapter into an active USB port.
- If the device connects to an active USB port and the 3 indicator lights activate, it has a full charge.
The Vola Pod Cartridge has exclusive compatibility with the Vola Power Supply.
Vola uses breath-activated, subtle LED lights to indicate battery life.
Low Battery: The bottom indicator light blinks 5 times when the Vola Pod is inserted into the device.
Charging: Charge the device by connecting it to an active USB port. When charging, the indicator light blinks continuously.
Charged: When charging, the 3 indicator lights activate when the device has a full charge. The 3 indicator lights blink 5 times when the Vola Pod is inserted into the device.
It depends. Many variables affect how many inhales an individual cartridge can provide. Factors include the duration of inhalation and the type of plant-derived extract.
Our cartridges vaporize oil at a consistent rate of 5mg per 3-second draw. Based on this level of consumption, a 0.5mL cartridge would last about 100 draws.
It depends on how long and how often the device is in use. A premium 500mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery powers the Vola. On average, the power supply provides enough energy to vaporize a half gram (0.5mL) cartridge on a full charge cycle.
The typical estimated life of a Li-ion battery is about 300-500 full charge cycles. After 300 full cycles, a typical Li-ion battery will lose 20% of its capacity. It will continue to supply the same power but will not last as long between charges.
- Connect the Power Supply to an active USB port to make sure the device is charged.
- Re-add Pod to ensure a positive connection.
- Remove the Pod from the Power Supply. Use a cotton swab dampened with isopropyl alcohol to clean the contact points on the bottom of the pod and inside the device.
- Allow contact pins to dry thoroughly before use. Make sure contact points are dry before re-adding pod
If your product is within the warranty period and is not working properly, return the device, with the receipt, to the retailer where you purchased it.
All Jupiter Research vaporizers shut off after 10 seconds of inhalation.
Contact Our Team
Please fill out the form below to receive pricing and begin an order. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note: We sell our products in wholesale quantities only to verifiable businesses.